- Works with MacOS X 10.9 and MacOS X 10.8
- New: Monitors AFP and SMB connections
- New: Tries to resolve IPv4/IPv6 addresses to names
- New: Warning message when exiting AFPStatus can be disabled
- New: Icons for IPv4 and IPv6 connections
- Bugfix: IPv6 addresses are properly formatted now
- Bugfix: Sharing preference pane can be accessed through AFPStatus again
- Several bug fixes and improvements
- Works with MacOS X 10.7 and earlier.
- New: Choose between three different styles.
- General: Several bug fixes and improvements
A remark for MacOS X 10.5 and later users: Apple has done significant changes to FileSharing in Leopard and following OS releases. Starting/stopping it is no longer possible with the method that was used by AFPStatus - at least it is not as simple as before. Though it will still show and announce connections from others, you can no longer enable/disable FileSharing from the menu.
Version 1.4 was never officially released.
- New: Universal Binary Version for Intel and PowerPC Macs.
- New: New windows for setting preferences.
- New: FileSharing can be enabeled automatically with the start of AFPStatus.
- New: Speech completely reworked: You may choose the voice. English voices will speak english messages, german voices (e.g. from Cepstral) speak german.
- New: Growl can show additional events such as activation/deactivation of FileSharing or a denied sleep.
- New: Choose between two different styles.
- Bugfix: Typing errors corrected (Thanks to S. Veilleux and B. Lawton).
A remark for MacOS X 10.5 users: Apple has done significant changes to FileSharing in Leopard. Starting/stopping it is no longer possible with the method that was used by AFPStatus. Though it will still show and announce connections from others, you can no longer enable/disable FileSharing from the menu. I hope to fix this soon.
- Solves an issue with distorted speech output when using CepstralVoices (Thanks to D. Laycock)
- Solves an issue when reading the admin name from the keychain if the admin name contains uppercase characters (Thanks to U. Hauf)
- Solves an issue with GROWL- registration and another issue when detecting the existence of the GROWL- preference pane (Thanks to K.-D. Tepper)