- New: Shortcut "S" for "Set Checkpoint"
- New: Statistical calculations for Progress per hour will be saved
- Change: CPU-Usage will be calculated more acurately. FoldingObserver uses the "ps" command to measure the CPU usage of Folding@Home.
- Bugfix: Better handling of mising clients during application start
- Bugfix: Fixed an error that could occur during manually adding clients
- Bugfix: Changed the way FOBS calculated the year of the due date
- Change: CPU-Usage will be calculated more acurately. FoldingObserver uses the "top" command to measure the CPU usage of Folding@Home. However, during its execution the command itself uses up to 15% of the CPU. FoldingObserver tries to account for that.
- Change: Checking for Updates has been adapted to the new website.
- Bugfix: Fixed very rare occuring false checksum-errors during data transmission.
- New: The "progress" column of the main window now shows a progress bar.
- New: The main window features adjustable transparency.
- Change: Links to FoldingObserver, Folding@Home and the version check updated.
- New: Universal Binary Version for Intel and PowerPC Macs.
- New: Clients which can not be found during startup will not be deleted from the list, but hidden. FoldingObserver will search for them again, during the next startup.
- New: FoldingObserver can display the progress of up to three clients on it's dock icon.
- Bugfix: Sorting the main window finally works.
- Bugfix: Fixed an issue with displaying dates on the english version.
- Bugfix: Fixes a bug when transmitting data.
- New: Date- / Time- formatting can be chosen separately
- New: Menucommand for resetting the checkpoint
- Bugfix: Status bar was temporarily displayed in bold
- Bugfix: Fixes an issue when updating from an earlier version